SBR-1648 LATEX EMULSION
COLOUR: Milky White when supplied.
ODOUR: Mild resinous smell in liquid state. The cured film is odour free. [ASTM D1833]
VISCOSITY: 30 +/-5 mPa.s.
SOLID CONTENTS: 47-49% non-volatiles. [ASTM D2369]
DENSITY: 1.0 kg/litre at 25°C. [ASTM D1475]
GLASS TRANSITION TEMP: -7°C
SAFETY: Safe in handling. non-flammable, non-toxic & non-corrosive in nature. A “Human Friendly/
Environmentally Acceptable Product”.
1. Surface should be clean from any grease, loose particles etc.
2. Damp the surface with potable water before application of primer.
3. Dilute SBR-1648 with equal quantity of water (liquid).
4. Prepare dry mortar using 1 part cement (OPC) with 3 parts of fine sand (powder).
5. Mix 5 parts of powder to 1 part of liquid in a paddle mixer to produce a thin mixture. Apply
vigourously on the old damp surface by means of stiff brush to force the primer into pores.
6. Top mortar should be applied while the primer is wet and tacky, i.e. within 15 to 20 min of